Summary of Essential Functions for the Position:
The Scheduler is responsible for the overall scheduling of all clinical staff for the agency.
This position is working with schedule templates within the electronic medical records system, maintaining work schedules and complying with agency guidelines. This person will schedule multiple staff members in one location through out the surrounding service areas. Must be personable, persuasive, detail-oriented and succeed at working in a fast paced and sometime stressful environment.
Qualifications / Licensure / Certification / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
1. 1-2 years experience in healthcare/homecare scheduling, preferred.
2. Must demonstrate good communication skills.
3. Ability to demonstrate positive customer service.
4. Ability to work with individuals.
5. Ability to demonstrate good organizational skills, time management.
6. Demonstrates ability for data entry using scheduling software.
7. Current driver’s license, automobile liability insurance and reliable transportation required.
High School Diploma or GED.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
Works indoors in agency office. Most of the day is spent sitting. Requires minimal physical effort most of the day including kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, climbing, walking, exposure to temperature and humidity changes and minimal assist in lifting 20 pounds. Must possess sight/hearing senses or use appropriate adaptive devices that will enable senses to function at a level required to meet the essential duties of the position.